January 23, 2019, 3:51 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Sports / NHL

round 2 nhl predictions I know its late..
By agentzz
On Fri Apr 27, 2007 09:53 PM

but still fun i am making my picks as van game is still 1-1

buff over nyr 4-0....i would pick this even before i dont know how nyr beat atl so bad they are the same terrible team that lost 4-0 last year to nj

sj over det 4-2 ...det fumbles even vs the lower seed teams with sj goalie playing good all season i think they will squeek out 2 wins but i highly doubt win the series or even force a game 7

ott over nj 4-1( i would like to go with 4-1 but broduer has to step it up sometime) vs tampa they can shut down one line and play there defense game but vs ott they just have to many lines that can score plus a good goalie forcing nj to abandon there defense first and try to go head to head on offense which is highly unlikely i think im giving nj to much credit and im going to change it to 4-1.

van over ana 4-3...this is going to be a huge goalie vs goalie low scoring 4/7 but i think van has the edge on offense if they decide to show up for more then one game a series there top line and there goalie is crazy.

I think its going to be sj vs ott in the stanely cup but il make my next round predictions on time k thx~~

12 Replies to round 2 nhl predictions I know its late..

re: round 2 nhl predictions I know its late..
By Sully_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Apr 28, 2007 07:48 AM
I'm just gonna pick winners as all teams have played a game already.

Buffalo
Ottawa
San Jose
Vancouver
woo
By DoomMagus
On Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:30 AM
vancouver boy right here. Luongo is defanetly crazy, if it was not for him they would not be in the playoffs at all let alone second round. my predictions.

Van
Det
Buff
Ott
By acxellmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu May 03, 2007 11:12 PM
everyone was wrong about vancouver
On Fri May 04, 2007 08:18 PM
OMG! Buffalo tied it up with 8 seconds left in the 3rd and won in OT. Not a good night to be a Rangers fan.
By AIDS
On Sat May 05, 2007 01:00 AM
Fucking refs handed the Ducks the series. We would've won if the refs actually called penalties on open and blatant slashing, tripping, elbowing, and goaltender interference. I swear to god, Selanne and Niedermayer got away with fucking murder on the ice. I will admit that our offense was lacking in the series though, except games 2 and 4. If Nonis can pick up 1-2 good scorers to supplement Naslund and the twins, we'll be unstoppable next season. We've got great D and quite possibly the best goalie in the league.
By AIDS
On Sat May 05, 2007 01:03 AM
I really wanna see what happens with San Jose and Detroit though. Twice so far in this series, Detroit has come back from being down 2-0 to winning 3-2. The Sharks have developed a habit of exploding on the ice and getting a couple pucks past Hasek then slacking off the rest of the game and letting Nabokov fend for himself.
On Sat May 05, 2007 07:00 AM
Where the fuck did you come from?
By acxellmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat May 05, 2007 09:36 AM
get over it, the ducks are the most entertaining team on the ice.

They hit hard, they play hard, great goalie as well, and everyone works hard.

And way better def than vancouver weaponboy~

I hope this ends up an ottawa-anaheim final
I don't care who wins, that would be a great serie
By AIDS
On Sat May 05, 2007 12:32 PM
We had decent defense but the Ducks have 2 of the 3 best defensemen in the league. They have better defense and that's obvious.

Actually, Giguere is at best a decent goaltender but that doesn't really show because the Ducks have such good defense.
By Mac_Daddy
On Sun May 06, 2007 12:12 AM
weapon wtf is good man
pm me yur screen name... i found out the password to taht oldskewlbrotha one i had eons ago for aol IM
By PH4lifemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 09, 2007 12:42 AM
Red Wings all the way!
By IAMTREEPHEARME
On Wed May 09, 2007 01:55 AM
who the hell is weapon

ReplySendWatch