March 26, 2019, 7:20 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: MMORPG / DAOC

WTT or WTS 2 DAoC accounts---7 level 50s total Gareth
By tico22788
On Mon Sep 17, 2007 07:27 PM
Locked by Intolerance (12878) on 2007-09-17 22:05:56 this thread fucking sucks

I have 2 daoc accounts i want to sell or trade for a World of Warcraft account. My first account includes a RR 7, CL 10 Scout fully templated. Has MoZ, Galvornes, Snigli, Nightmare Steed and other SICK items. As well as a 50 rejuv cleri on same account. Fully templated, RR 3L6. Both of these characters are on the Gareth-Classic server and have about 15 plat together.

My other account includes 4 level 50s. All are on Lamorak Classic and all are RR 3. One is a cabalist, fully templated, speced matter. Other is a Minstrel speced instruments/slash with decent armor. Then a friar speced staff with CL weap and templated armor. The other 50 is a mauler. Great armor, all sc'ed. All have basic mounts, and hae a total of about 5 plat all together.

I AM ORIGINAL OWNER FOR BOTH ACCOUNTS AND HAVE VARIFIED SECRET WORD FOR EACH ONE.

IF YOU ARE INTRESTED YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT TICO22788@HOTMAIL.COM OR AIM ME AT TICO22788.

IF YOU HAVE A WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT, I WILL BE INTRESTED IN TRADING---SEND ME OFFERS.

I WILL SELL BOTH OF THESE ACCOUNTS FOR $200. OR $125 FOR MY SCOUT AND $100 FOR THE 4 LEVEL 50S.

1 Replies to WTT or WTS 2 DAoC accounts---7 level 50s total Gareth

re: WTT or WTS 2 DAoC accounts---7 level 50s total Gareth
By Satan4gotpass
On Mon Sep 17, 2007 09:36 PM
Daoc has become a piece of shit. they don't even market it...which basically means that turnover is too high for them to spend money on getting users to play the trial through advertising (otherwise why WOULDN'T they do it)

so, by mathematical induction, daoc sucks and you're a huge faggot

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed