June 15, 2019, 9:37 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Site

diablohc.com
By Sully_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:23 AM

I'd prefer to get things rolling back on diablohc.com, so the bulk of my posts will be made there. I just like the fact that we have full control there, plus I prefer the layout with subforums.

10 Replies to diablohc.com

re: diablohc.com
By ReDiH
On Wed Aug 26, 2009 05:08 PM
I dislike sub forums, we have so few posters that when I check every 4-5 days I can see the last 5 topics super easy here.
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 26, 2009 06:37 PM
Just click active topics imo
By Grimble_Grumble
On Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 PM
dzone forever!
By Satan4gotpass
On Thu Aug 27, 2009 01:00 PM
the problem is that no one posts at either and the only new users are spammers

I don't get it. The site is 10 years old and pretty well indexed in google and there literally hasn't been a new face around here since zerotolerance and that was several years ago now.

How the hell do you even start a forum?? I have no idea. The users are supposed to create the content and get shit rolling but after over 120,000 posts on this site there's still just a small community to show for it.
On Thu Aug 27, 2009 02:28 PM
Zerotolerance? www.myspace.com . . .

Someone message him since he hasn't been around in years.
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Aug 28, 2009 03:40 AM
I tried to help, no one comments

You have to say stuff, discuss things, bash people, agree with people and otherwise have a fucking opinion.

Here people do the same thing we could do there just people don't go there and post shit.

Too lazy to log in, no idea what to post.

Maybe we need stars for people farm so they will post useless shit like we did here?

I dunno, but this site, no control, that site, all control.

When D2 comes back, that site will have just as much a shot at getting hits as this one.
On Fri Aug 28, 2009 05:54 AM
Edited by Sully_ (12878) on 2009-08-28 06:12:00 typo
I'd like to think the answer is for some of us to just stop posting here, but I'm worried that the end result would be just splitting us in half.

I love dzone for the history and the users, but the site itself sucks. I'd love to modify that main diablohc image to the main image from here.

I think diablohc is the future. Maybe I'm wrong.
By toba
On Fri Aug 28, 2009 04:33 PM
the whole reason anyone comes back here is force of habit. when d3 comes out it'll be the chance. you can have strat guides and trade forums, guild forums and you'll be able to promote it on bnet. i wouldn't worry about it too much until then.
By Indo
On Sat Aug 29, 2009 02:32 PM
I like this forum better because I can only really get online with my phone and this one is really mobile friendly compared to that one
By Satan4gotpass
On Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:27 PM
comments would have to come from new users anyway darc, you can't expect the small group here to provide all the insight and comments on everything.

A forum kind of functions on the spaghetti offense where if 4-5 users find something interesting out of the 200+ that view it then they comment, otherwise they ignore it.

I agree with Tob. Once Blizzard announces the D3 beta we should move there and everyone can advertise in-game. Moving now is kinda pointless.

ReplySendWatch