May 24, 2018, 5:36 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Diablo / Expansion

anyone tried virtual steroids
By acxellmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:40 AM

A friend at work told me this bot can average 300-400K gold an hour farming some spot

need to buy it for 30$ and it seems pretty safe, updated 30mins after new patch all the time

this can work on hardcore, just lot of gold find, gold radius pickup and dmg, farm nightmare for this much gold.

DM perhaps??

8 Replies to anyone tried virtual steroids

re: anyone tried virtual steroids
By SpACeLy_II
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 01:05 AM
I havnt tried it nor heard about it. Ill update this thread if I do
By ReDiH
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 03:35 AM
I have, it is the best bot out there. The developer is semi shady so don't expect any support or if shit hits the fan the developer will roll out. I purchased it, used it and the developers site went down, then he deleted his Twitter so I charged back via paypal. It's $30 euro or $49 usd, or at least that is what I paid.

It is the best bot, I would buy it if I were going to bot but I quit the game practically. I still have access to the private forums I can pm you the username and password tomorrow if you want to read before purchasing. I would do it now but I have to change pw and I'm on my phone.

It is called immortal bot.
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:09 PM
Yes please
By ReDiH
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 01:06 PM
pm'd you 3 times, 1 was about ibot the other 2 about my diablo3 copy you can use
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 05:31 PM
need to unlock your bnet acnt so i can login, stupid secret questions...
By dumb_mothermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 01, 2012 09:59 PM
not sure you need to buy the bot yet- unless it has a reasonably good pickit. you can run the free autoit bots that would generate about the same gold / hour. i'm just not sure if it'd be better to bot nm hc or inferno sc for gold finding. it actually might be better to bot nm hc since the gold rate is about 2.5-3.5 : 1. not sure you necessarily find 3x as much gold in inferno sc as you would in nm hc.
By dumb_mothermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:20 PM
not sure you need to buy the bot yet- unless it has a reasonably good pickit. you can run the free autoit bots that would generate about the same gold / hour. i'm just not sure if it'd be better to bot nm hc or inferno sc for gold finding. it actually might be better to bot nm hc since the gold rate is about 2.5-3.5 : 1. not sure you necessarily find 3x as much gold in inferno sc as you would in nm hc.
By chaoz
On Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:34 PM
I would personally avoid all bots that pull info from the game itself, as that will be detected by warden pretty easily as soon as they update it (Likely as soon as they sort out their server/AH issues), so auto-it might be your best bet.. same gph on sc in any case

ReplySendWatch