October 21, 2018, 11:48 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Diablo / Classic

Softcore DH
By dillyyo
On Mon Jul 02, 2012 02:23 PM

Decided to make a Demon Hunter in SC for future botting purposes. Everything is so over priced that it is making this time consuming. Does anyone have decent spare DH available to use or even borrow that would allow me to clear Act 3 through Siegebreaker?

6 Replies to Softcore DH

re: Softcore DH
By SpACeLy_II
On Mon Jul 02, 2012 05:26 PM
I am convinced nobody actually buys shit on SC. It just gets posted for way to much and falls off eventually
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 03, 2012 04:26 AM
there is definitely a disparity between the what people think an item is worth and its actual value. gold inflation is out of control however if you do find a pretty good drop, you can easily make a few million.

for the most part nothing other than jewelry under ilvl 61 is really even marketable. Most weapons also need to be at least 63 to have the ability to spawn the mods people are looking for.
By dillyyo
On Tue Jul 03, 2012 03:24 PM
I have noticed that. Basically if you didnt start playing SC from day one and start farming inferno after week one then you are probably way behind and it will be very hard without finding that one perfect item that you can sell for 50+ million. To me it seems that blizz really fkced up the real money AH. Since gold can actually be a decent measure for item value they should have just allowed people to sell gold only the the RMAH and the use that gold to buy items on the regular AH.
By dumb_mothermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 03, 2012 06:04 PM
Edited by dumb_mother (11458) on 2012-07-03 18:07:21
well a bot can make about 5mil / day w/out good gear so just get 3 of those going and you can make 15 mil / day. which as you get better gear to optimize the runs i've heard can grow to as high as 18mil / day per char.

since i'd never played and had to gear up from scratch i ended up spending about 20 mil on gear- so it'll take me about 1 week of botting to get my money back after that it's all profit.
By FenixHC
On Wed Jul 04, 2012 01:11 AM
Isn't sc gold quickly approaching 1 dollar per mil? I see it at 1.6 now, 15 bucks a day doesn't exactly sound worth the effort. If you had a superchina 50 account farm setup, though...
By dumb_mothermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jul 04, 2012 07:32 AM
only takes 3gb ram / d3 so you tell me how good your comp / server / megaserver is

ReplySendWatch