August 20, 2018, 2:37 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: OT

Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2
Downloading Dayz. Who wants to play?
By SpACeLy_II
On Mon Jul 09, 2012 08:47 PM

Anyone interested reply here and we will hook up! Sounds like a craigslist add without the herpes, well less...

26 Replies to Downloading Dayz. Who wants to play?

re: Downloading Dayz. Who wants to play?
By dillyyo
On Tue Jul 10, 2012 02:29 AM
I will try to get on later this week. I am out of town for work at the moment.
By dumb_mothermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 10, 2012 02:59 AM
i'm working on getting some bots up to lvl 60. once i have them running i'll start to experiment with this game for a bit
By Apathy
On Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 AM
i have this game, and its installed, i use mumble . skype to talk if you want
By SpACeLy_II
On Tue Jul 10, 2012 04:45 PM
The dayzmod website seems to be down. Just after I purchased arma 2. Are you kidding me? Were they waiting for $30 more to shut the site down like wtf!
By dillyyo
On Tue Jul 10, 2012 05:49 PM
I think yesterday they released a new patch that screwed a bunch of stuff up. Probably why the site is down.
By AgentDoA
On Tue Jul 10, 2012 06:49 PM
I read they are getting 10 000 new players a day and that they are trying to keep up with enough servers but every patch comes a big crash.
By xxMainerxx
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 01:37 PM
This game is blowing up across the web. Definitely thinking about getting it when I have a chance.
By dillyyo
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 02:16 PM
By FenixHC
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 04:27 PM
I watched that video, and it seems boring as fk.. I'm sure there's an ambient intensity given its nature but the zombies are downie as hell and the amount of action per amount of time is extremely low >_< Iunno, doesn't look like something I'm gonna bother with personally, but I'm sure many are enjoying it
By SpACeLy_II
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 04:45 PM
Fenix I think your rigt to an extent however the fact that you can kill anyone you want whenever you want seems appealing to me. I am going to take the sly serial killer approach as I will get more satisfaction out of knowing I fucked someones whole day up and they will never trust anyone on the game again! lol

Still stuck on the loading screen though :(
By dillyyo
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 04:58 PM
That is what I tell me friends. It is not like other games where you can find some type of gratification every 5 minutes or less. It will literally take at minimum an hour to try and pull off one kill. I agree with the zombies and actually wish they were taken out of game but its supposed to be a zombie game so whatev. You need a group of at least 3 people that are patient to really get much out of it. Otherwise, you will just spawn, find weapon, run to town, get killed.
By SpACeLy_II
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 07:30 PM
Im stuck on the same bug 1900 other ppl are. Loading screen when I join EVERY server. I still have not seen this game and I purchased it days ago..... im fucking salty
By dillyyo
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 07:44 PM
Talk to namyar on skype maybe he can help you, he was having the same issue when he and i first got it.
By Apathy
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 07:58 PM
dillyyo wrote:

Talk to namyar on skype maybe he can help you, he was having the same issue when he and i first got it.

mine wasnt working so i watched this video here, and just followed it step by step and it worked.

www.youtube.com . . .
By SpACeLy_II
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:13 PM
That vid is no good anymore? Its 1.7.2 now
By SpACeLy_II
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:41 PM
The vid is good. Just make sure u dl latest beta patch. Thanks for the vid! I just lasted 4 mins and got owned by a zombie. I dont know how to fend them off and they run like fuck!
By dillyyo
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:38 PM
When you don't have a weapon your best bet is sneak or crawl around them. Or if you are running from them try to find a mountain to run up. They don't seem to like going up hills. But you find weapon spawns in buildings and areas in the map I linked earlier. Do you have Skype?
By SpACeLy_II
On Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:57 AM
Constantapathy for skype
By Sully_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 13, 2012 01:24 AM
Arma 2 on sale for $24:
store.steampowered.com . . .
By AgentDoA
On Sun Jul 15, 2012 03:05 AM
Sully_ wrote:

Arma 2 on sale for $24:
store.steampowered.com . . .

Thanks this totally convinced me to buy it

FOR REAL SAVING 6$!!! CHI CHING.
By SpACeLy_II
On Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:30 AM
I havnt etthis ripped off over $6 since I paid that extra $6 for the hooker to let me burn her.
By dillyyo
On Sun Jul 15, 2012 08:36 PM
It will probably be one of those daily sales for 75% off at some point if you really wanted to wait.
By Aries_TofC
On Fri Jul 20, 2012 09:33 PM
You need to buy "Arma 2 Combined Operations" (which is Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead) on Steam to be able to use the DayZ mod. It is on sale through July 23rd at 20% off for $23.99. I am buying these tonight. Fucking Sully posted that Sacriel vid, and I already like this game. I'll look you guys up on Skype when I get the game up and running.

ArieS-
By SpACeLy_II
On Fri Jul 20, 2012 09:40 PM
What sacriel vid?

ANyone about to DL be warned it IS in its alpha stage and has some bugs. Its not a flawless store ready game...Agent and I have been playing the shit out of it lately though!
Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch