August 20, 2018, 2:36 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Diablo / Classic

One of my favorite past times.
By dillyyo
On Tue Jul 10, 2012 07:24 PM

Reading the diablo 3 forums and the comments to anything that Blizzard posts on facebook. Some of the things people write up have me laughing all day long.

I mean to me WoW sucked and SC2 sucks so I am not sure why I had so much faith that Diablo 3 would meet my expectations but really the more and more I read other peoples comments the more I have to agree. I tried my best to force myself to play and tell myself it was a good game but its such a piece of shit I doubt I buy any other Blizzard products at launch. I mean all they really had to do was make characters, give them skills and give us awesome itemization. All they had to do was take diablo 2 items and add more like 4 times as many modifiers and 4 times as many sets and uniques and I would have been happy. I am even down for them to just take Diablo 2 and port it over to the Diablo 3 engine and let me play that.

2 Replies to One of my favorite past times.

re: One of my favorite past times.
By Dekionmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 07:21 PM
LOL. Right on. I think we were all expecting an improved experience with D3 over D2. They added some improvements, but took away many more.
re: One of my favorite past times.
By CSisbetter
On Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 PM
honestly since i've played D3 it's only made me miss playing D2

ReplySendWatch