May 24, 2018, 5:41 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Diablo / Classic

Hilarious D3 review
By Sully_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 13, 2012 02:39 AM

5 Replies to Hilarious D3 review

re: Hilarious D3 review
By SpACeLy_II
On Fri Jul 13, 2012 03:41 PM
Wasnt bad. I cant believe how many ppl all agree how bad this game turned out. Usually it's the odd fag who cant progress with the rest of the population but in this case the casuals and hardcore gamers agree!
By ReDiH
On Fri Jul 13, 2012 04:02 PM
Seriously, no pvp and horrible itemization along with easily obtainable max level.

What the fuck.
By dillyyo
On Fri Jul 13, 2012 05:11 PM
I wish this were an MMO so that they would have loss of subscriptions. At this point they have probably already made a ton of money and do not care if everyone quits sadly and no one will be fired.
By SpACeLy_II
On Fri Jul 13, 2012 05:39 PM
I knew the game would end up like this as it wasn't pay to play. I didn't think it would take less than 2 months though. Like seriously who were they afraid of putting off with 15 a month?
By AF_IIllIlllII
On Fri Jul 13, 2012 09:22 PM
Don't kid yourself, they have the RMAH, they have a model for generating cash from this game, and have been doing quite well thus far. They are choosing where these funds go, and my guess is those decisions are being made by the parent company.

Once their RMAH starts generating less money, they will notice that something is wrong and (I hope) bring the hammer down on the D3 lead design team.

ReplySendWatch