May 24, 2018, 5:38 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: OT

Streaming Guild Wars 2
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:15 AM
Edited by Darc_Mind (11148) on 2012-07-21 02:56:20

www.twitch.tv . . .

Will be periodic but if you wanna check it out, here is the link.

3 Replies to Streaming Guild Wars 2

re: Streaming Guild Wars 2
By dillyyo
On Sat Jul 21, 2012 01:54 PM
Played it yesterday myself. Seems like WoW and Star Wars all over again with less of a story. Not impressed.
By SpACeLy_II
On Sat Jul 21, 2012 09:21 PM
So it' a watered down MMO with no endgame? awesome...
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jul 23, 2012 08:04 AM
I'll do a full review later but I will say it was pretty satisfying. It has a certain appeal to the PvP oriented MMO player that most games completely ignore or dream big but come up short for implementation.

It pretty much serves up almost every form of my favorite PvP styles that has existed since DAoC and serves them up in a nicely packaged box of fun imho.

If you liked DAoC RvR or 8v8, WoW Arena 5v5 or RBGs or just generally like Battlegrounds style mayhem in an MMO, you will likely have fun playing this game and it will only cost you the purchase price, no monthly fees.

There are other things done well and some that were done not so well. If you have hated every MMO you have tried from EQ to SWTOR, then you probably won't like this game either. It doesn't really break any new ground or innovate something unseen. It just picks a niche and caters to it very well.

ReplySendWatch