October 15, 2019, 1:58 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: FPS / counter-strike

Anyone playing CS:GO?
By xxMainerxx
On Wed Aug 22, 2012 08:29 PM

This shit is way better than source. I hope it revitalizes the fps community. Lemme know if any dzoners are playing and we can frag it up!

6 Replies to Anyone playing CS:GO?

re: Anyone playing CS:GO?
By xxMainerxx
On Wed Aug 22, 2012 08:30 PM
Also, earth to psi. He was the only person from here I ever played CS with I think. WTF is that dude.
By Cyric
On Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:33 PM
I'm downloading it now, i used to play a bit of css. Have a couple seasons of experience in esea main
By Behrens
On Thu Aug 23, 2012 03:52 AM
Way better than source? Did they add anything new? I read it was just CSS with better graphics and a few map tweaks, hence the $15 cost instead of the standard $60 for new games.
By Cyric
On Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:25 AM
from what i saw few little map changes, changes to almost every gun for balancing purposes. There is a little strafe thing where you can't move and awp now
By xxMainerxx
On Thu Aug 23, 2012 02:50 PM
Yes this game still runs on the source engine, but it feels much closer to 1.6 than CSS. Personally, I thought source felt way too loose but I'll try tone down my 1.6 fanboyism. I really like the updated graphics and models. The guns are balanced way better and there are way fewer "obsolete" guns. I like a lot of the little things like the new radio commands, etc.

Some things I don't like:
This game is essentially the beta. The game still lacks silencers, sprays and a good matchmaking system.
The AWP is going to take some gettig used to as shooting off a quick stop and flick shots both seem way harder to connect with.
The deagle sucks now. It doesn't feel 100% accurate on the first shot which is annoying. It also does laughable damage if you hit them anywhere but in the head.

I'm writing this on my phone so I'll come back and add more later.
By SpACeLy_II
On Thu Aug 23, 2012 04:54 PM
Myself, agent and zender are also playing CSGO my steam acct is Spacelyy (dont forget the double Y) see you online!

ReplySendWatch