July 16, 2020, 6:27 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: OT

Hmmm Torchlight II... you guys should try this
By DoomMagus
On Mon Oct 01, 2012 04:24 AM

I am starting to get this very strong recall of diablo2 while playing this. I see a lot of promise with player killing and I am thinking that the rest of you should actually try it before trying other games. I personally have always found amusements with player killing... anyways, I give it a thumbs up and think the rest of you who have yet to try it, should do so~

8 Replies to Hmmm Torchlight II... you guys should try this

re: Hmmm Torchlight II... you guys should try this
By AgentDoA
On Mon Oct 01, 2012 06:20 AM
I am lvl 53 on NG+ hardcore. I think the game is pretty good but there is no pking as you both have to type /pvp to pvp. So with out the other person hitting /pvp there is no way to pk anyone but you can dual which is already better then d3.
By AgentDoA
On Tue Oct 02, 2012 05:58 AM
died at lvl 56 or something didn't come close to dying up until this point and then some boss in act1 NG+ 1 shot gg me
By SpACeLy_II
On Tue Oct 02, 2012 01:27 PM
im playin this now but I havnt had much time. im like lvl 9 berserker HC normal
By SpACeLy_II
On Tue Oct 02, 2012 05:21 PM
Just died at lvl 13 go me!
By AgentDoA
On Wed Oct 03, 2012 04:31 PM
lvl 21 atm plan to get 40+ in the next couple hours if anyone wants to play
By AgentDoA
On Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:50 AM
Edited by AgentDoA (7688) on 2012-10-03 10:51:01
oops posted twice
By DoomMagus
On Fri Oct 05, 2012 05:46 PM
hey spacely what is your name on there? I am level 27, just pacing myself. I really dont have as much gamer time in me these days. I can play for a few hours then I need to chase some tail. the communication system on this game kind of sucks. You never really pay attention to when someone is messaging you. i messaged you a few timmes agentZ. it is a pretty easy game to avoid death on too. I have not come close to dieing once yet.
By SpACeLy_II
On Mon Oct 08, 2012 03:50 PM
I think im done with torchlight. U can res from dead or lvl yourself up to 100 or get max gold.... the game is pointless

ReplySendWatch