January 22, 2019, 12:28 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Diablo / Classic

My support ticket to blizzard requesting refund as I had been lied to about pvp.
By AgentDoA
On Tue Jan 15, 2013 03:55 AM

3 Replies to My support ticket to blizzard requesting refund as I had been lied to about pvp.

re: My support ticket to blizzard requesting refund as I had been lied to about pvp.
By dillyyo
On Tue Jan 15, 2013 09:08 PM
Same responses my brother and I got. If you really do small claims court let me know how it goes. I would honestly like to see a class action even if I get 1 dollar as long as blizzard is paying out millions.
re: My support ticket to blizzard requesting refund as I had been lied to about pvp.
By AgentDoA
On Wed Jan 16, 2013 01:00 AM
dillyyo wrote:

Same responses my brother and I got. If you really do small claims court let me know how it goes. I would honestly like to see a class action even if I get 1 dollar as long as blizzard is paying out millions.

Yea I looked it up as I know they are from the US and I live in canada I would have to file in small claims court where the defendant(blizzard) lives...

here is there last response.

Cyaniculex

Customer Service Representative

Hello again Ryan,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. Here is the information to our legal department:

ATTN: Legal Department
Blizzard Entertainment
PO Box 18979
Irvine, CA 92623

Please include all of your contact information (name, address, telephone number) so that they can respond back to you.

Regards,

Account and Technical Services Representative Cyaniculex
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
battle.net . . .
By Dacypalz
On Wed Jan 16, 2013 04:18 PM
Companies of this size, generally have lawyers payrolled. But, would be interesting! Good luck!

ReplySendWatch