July 16, 2020, 8:35 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: OT

Good casual game thread
By Satan4gotpass
On Thu Feb 28, 2013 08:40 PM

Haven't had much time for serious gaming; is there anything actually good on any of the casual platforms? I've played recently :

bombermine.com is a free massively multiplayer bomberman game with hundreds of people online at a time (the ultimate pk game)
Rayman jungle run is fucking awesome (ios)
Random Heroes is free and really fun (ios)

Anything I can play while taking a shit that's fun is good. I'm mostly into platformers and action games and the more accessible (html5/ios) the better.

8 Replies to Good casual game thread

re: Good casual game thread
By ReDiH
On Fri Mar 01, 2013 08:01 PM
I play a game utopia-game.com completely free with no graphics. You are in a Kingdom with 24 other people and attack/war people; the game resets every 3 months so it's fun to ladder race. Most of the game takes place in irc channels where you talk with your KD mates and there is a lot of math involved.

The game ticks once every hour, so you don't need to be logged in all the time. I usually spend about 20 minutes to an hour a day playing since once you finish your tick there's nothing else you can do.
By toba
On Mon Mar 04, 2013 07:01 AM
I remember playing that back when I was 17 or 18. I was never very good, but I always played in random groups.
By ReDiH
On Mon Mar 04, 2013 06:30 PM
It used to have 100k+ players and was the largest browser based game ever at one time. Now roughly 6-7k people play. I work so much and am getting married, no real time for the video games. I can play utopia from my phone or tablet/laptop when working.
By dillyyo
On Tue Mar 05, 2013 01:50 AM
I often enjoy a good game of pocket pool when bored.
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Mar 17, 2013 03:26 AM
I have been playing FTL quite a bit recently, not IOS or HTML but pretty low end for PC requirements, I imagine it would work on a PC well over 10 years old. Its a pretty cheap DL on steam, great time waster.
By Digs
On Fri Apr 12, 2013 01:24 PM
Game loft makes a card game (Magic style) that I really enjoy called Order and Chaos, Duels. A match lasts about the perfect amount of time for a good clean shit.
By Keen_Blademember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Apr 12, 2013 02:24 PM
I play Order & Chaos Duels on my phone. Add me on friend list, keen_blade.
By Digs
On Fri Apr 12, 2013 04:42 PM
Will do. I'm digblplnts. I play on my ipad, my iphone is fucked up. I'll add you tomorrow when im on.

ReplySendWatch