June 15, 2019, 9:35 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: MMORPG / DAOC

Camelot Unleashed last minute pledge
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 30, 2013 07:22 PM

There is a little over a day left to pledge. I still need 4 more pledges to get the guild package, so far only 1 dzoner is with me. There has been a slew of new information and interviews across gaming sites in the last 5 days.

If you wanna donate, my guild website is here:
jahguleth.enjin.com . . .

If I don't get the money for the guild pledge by this time tomorrow, I will return it so you can make individual pledges.

If I do and it doesn't fund, I will return after the deadline.

If it does fund, then I will distribute keys via the pay pal emails.

4 Replies to Camelot Unleashed last minute pledge

re: Camelot Unleashed last minute pledge
By ReDiH
On Wed May 01, 2013 06:21 PM
I want to but I still haven't played Torchlight II or Borderlands or PoE. No time.
On Wed May 01, 2013 07:43 PM
I actually received enough to put my pledge in, the game is funded. I will try to follow it and update you guys here as information becomes available.
By toba
On Wed May 01, 2013 09:26 PM
holy shit, that shot up quick. I've been stopping by every day just to see if they'd make it and they did a quarter million in 24 hours or so. I might be interested to play when it's ready, but that could be two years from now
On Wed May 01, 2013 10:01 PM
I will have beta keys. There should be about 14 among the people that pledged with me. I'll definitely revisit the subject once the beta is coming close.

ReplySendWatch