July 18, 2019, 3:51 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: OT

Elder Scrolls online
By Digs
On Mon Apr 07, 2014 08:26 AM

Bought the expensive package for $80. Went to d/l and it requires 60 gigs. Fuck I need a new hard drive, not enough space for the game lol.

11 Replies to Elder Scrolls online

re: Elder Scrolls online
By Digs
On Thu Apr 17, 2014 02:00 PM
I'm balls deep in this game, level 15 after 2 long long long sessions. Anyone wanna play wif me? I r heals.
By Digs
On Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:09 AM
Cmon ppl.
By MaximusDM
On Sat Apr 26, 2014 04:35 PM
I only play Diablo II, bro. And only during resets. Everything else just sucks.
By DoomMagus
On Sat Apr 26, 2014 05:07 PM
Lol D2 player for the rest of your existence huh? Digs I have a pre order on Elder Scrolls for PS4 so i will join you in a month 100%
By DoomMagus
On Sat Apr 26, 2014 05:08 PM
i was going to join you guys on POE but my laptop sucked too bad to play it properly so I am just waiting for PS4 version of Elder Scrolls instead
By Digs
On Mon Apr 28, 2014 02:17 PM
ill be lvl 60 argonian heals in 1 month.

The game gets kind of boring but I've only been doing pve.
By Apathy
On Mon Apr 28, 2014 05:52 PM
Still playing poe , level 82 and just started a new shadow, level 42
By Digs
On Tue Apr 29, 2014 02:21 PM
Quit POe when some invader 1 shot me at level 6x. Stupid shit.
By Apathy
On Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 AM
they nerfed all the invader bosses quite a bit, they are actually pretty easy now
By Digs
On Thu May 08, 2014 09:35 AM
Last night ESO delivered the best PVE gaming experience of my life:

I've reached end of game content - once you hit level 50 you begin as a level 1 "Veteran" and you have access to the "veteran" version of each dungeon.

However, the dungeons are now inhabited with much stronger enemies and brand new bosses.

The 1st dungeon "fungal grotto" has a boss that is insanely hard. I joined a party of people all 5 levels higher than me, we all jumped on teamspeak. We literally attempted this boss for 4 hours straight, team wiped about 45 times, spent money on repairs and soul shards, pots and food. Finally one of our DPS said he was only trying one more time, even if it took 3 seconds to wipe, it was his last try.

We killed it on said last attempt.
By Digs
On Thu May 08, 2014 09:37 AM
The 10 minutes fight was insane in its own right, but I'll spare you the details. Incredible amounts of team coordination are requires, TS or Skype is a must for end of game content.

ReplySendWatch