January 23, 2019, 3:57 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Diablo / Expansion

About the 5/27 reset
By Sully_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue May 20, 2014 08:18 AM

I've tried to pinpoint the approximate time that the realms have come back online in recent resets, but I can't find 100% reliable info.

As I recall, the realms seem to go down around noon EST and come up anywhere from as early as 1pm to as late as 5pm.

Just like everyone else, I don't want to arrange to free up my whole day unless everyone is on board as it'd be a waste. My standard Tuesday schedule gets me home around 5pm but I can arrange the whole day off if we're 100% absolutely doing this.

Let's get this figured out sooner than later- what does everyone's Tuesday look like and who's seriously interested in doing this?

13 Replies to About the 5/27 reset

re: About the 5/27 reset
By dumb_mothermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue May 20, 2014 09:26 AM
i'll be moving that day sorry i can't. have fun if you guys can get 8.
By MaximusDM
On Tue May 20, 2014 10:43 AM
I'm with you Sully. I'm prepared to play hookie if the rest of the group is going to be there.
By Indo
On Tue May 20, 2014 11:16 AM
im off tuesday so if we can get a group of 8 im down to play
By acxellmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 21, 2014 04:55 AM
add me and that is 4 so far if we can mange 8 I'll take the afternoon off
By dillyyo
On Wed May 21, 2014 02:01 PM
I get back from a Europe trip on the 26th and off the next two days. Not sure how my jetlag is going to be but I will try to make it and let you guys know Monday night.
By Apathy
On Thu May 22, 2014 06:33 AM
i go to work on tuesday night, so i dont think ill be able to join you guys unless a snowstorm hits monday night.
On Thu May 22, 2014 08:42 AM
Well guys, let's just scratch this one and hope that six months from now we can be a little more organized with a little more participation. I don't want everybody to go crazy with scheduling (which I'd be doing) just for four of us to make a run at this one.
On Thu May 22, 2014 07:01 PM
yeah, it gets harder and harder to get a full team
By MaximusDM
On Mon Jun 09, 2014 05:54 AM
I played it anyway I got to be first barb for a while. Bots were already being set up after about 8-10 hours. About a week and a half later the game is destroyed by bots and cheaters. I stopped playing the moment bots started shifting up the ladder in clusters to the top. I had just turned 94 when I decided to stop. Logging on now you will see how barren the game lobbies are.
On Mon Jun 09, 2014 06:31 AM
good job froggy!
On Tue Jun 10, 2014 07:18 AM
I never bother playing beyond the initial rush to guardian. To me, the game is ruined once the endless Baal runs start, bots or not.
By Satan4gotpass
On Tue Jun 10, 2014 09:18 PM
There are enchant bots now that will just make games all day that you can get to buff your weapon.

It's actually more about having shit like dual leech on a 9-15 damage weapon than having a decent weapon in normal now. Level 5s do 2k damage per hit lol.

Pretty fucking nuts how badly people have raped this game for 15 years.
By Innkeep
On Sun Jun 22, 2014 05:05 PM
Played a bit. It's funny how after 15 years the diablo 2 community still acts like assholes. DFE tags at rank 21 I see in classic too. lol. Suck my cock AoA faggots.

ReplySendWatch