October 15, 2019, 1:57 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: OT

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Anyone still around here?
By Grimble_Grumble
On Mon Oct 06, 2014 07:03 PM
yo what`s up
I`ll turn 30 in a couple of months. Like most of you I check here once in a while
By Nazgul
On Tue Oct 21, 2014 04:08 PM
Wow, surprised to see so many still...I don't have a whole of time to game anymore...i'll have to remember to check this boards here once in a while.
By Nazgul
On Tue Oct 21, 2014 04:10 PM
I haven't found a game truly worth spending a lot of time on in years at this point.
By Goldeezy
On Thu Oct 23, 2014 03:21 PM
Try destiny on the ps4. It has me hooked.
By AF_IIllIlllII
On Tue Oct 28, 2014 08:21 PM
I'm still around too. I turn 35 in 3 weeks! Blacky is around also, he's turning 34 I think. Not much time for games though. Play Clash of Clans a little, that's about it.

AF_IIllIlllII
By DIZZLETHEBBQERmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Oct 28, 2014 08:29 PM
I still check in here once in a while.

Has anyone heard of this new great band, Hoobastank?
By SpACeLy_II
On Mon Nov 03, 2014 02:49 AM
Hey Barcode long time no see!

Is destiny on ps4 that good? A game has to pretty Damm amazing for me to drop $500-$600. I heard there isn't much of an endgame.
By Apathy
On Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:29 AM
Playing path of exile here
By SpACeLy_II
On Sun Nov 09, 2014 04:33 AM
I played that way way back when it was alpha.

There's a hard core mode if I'm not mistaken? Is there pop or decent replay value?
By Riakon
On Mon Nov 17, 2014 06:45 PM
im here. and im 30 also lol

also i scheduled my self off for nov 25th :D
By Strife_
On Tue Nov 18, 2014 09:27 PM
Edited by Strife_ (92665) on 2014-11-18 21:29:10
By Sully_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Nov 19, 2014 08:54 AM
I just started Destiny. Didn't expect much. Game is great.
By Sully_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Nov 28, 2014 09:31 AM
Following up on Destiny... this game is REALLY great. I'm doing end game content now (the raid, specifically) and it's a lot like the ladder reset in a way. Major teamwork required. I never played WoW or other MMOs so I'm not used to coordinated team effort outside of ladder resets.

There was a ton of hype about this game and a lot of people were really let down. I wasn't really interested as I never liked Halo, but I got it on a whim and I'm hooked. Great game.
By SpACeLy_II
On Fri Nov 28, 2014 08:35 PM
I will be picking up this game within a week or so as I need to buy the console. waiting for cyber Monday to see if any deals pop up.
By Dacypalz
On Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:20 AM
33. play league and d2 sometimes!
By Slayer666
On Thu Jan 29, 2015 04:56 PM
30. Don't play any games anymore. Life gets in the way.

DFE STILL OWNS!

FoObArs
By DrDeath_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:00 PM
I don't remember this DFE thing you are referring to.
By Dacypalz
On Wed Feb 25, 2015 05:04 PM
im 33 now still living in washington dc. still have active bvb chars on sccl :P
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Feb 26, 2015 01:45 AM
35, still around playing Hearthstone, GW2 and other random steam jank indi games like TWOM and FTL. Waiting for Camelot Unchained still. You guys ever think of making a steam group?
By ChronoHcMs
On Wed Mar 04, 2015 03:16 PM
Just milling around for camelot unchained.
By XxSoulsxX
On Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 PM
you guys in the alpha? just played it today for the first time. Feels so much like daoc, so glad they have hard interupts! Feels like this game is heading in the right direction, still unsure of no PvE though.
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Mar 14, 2015 06:44 PM
Honestly I haven't played the Alpha, waiting for Beta Camelot Unchained. I can live without PvE. In GW2 I practically live in WvW and SPvP. I have spent maybe 10% of my time playing that game in PvE after 2 years. Honestly, I think GW2 would be a better game without PvE. Then they would be forced to balance the WvW economy and reward situation. Without PvE, there will be no rewards that require me to PvE much to obtain. I can do PvP to all the rewards from the way they sound like they want to make it. I have always hated PvE in MMOs. They make way to much of it and it completely removes the MMO part when you are overwhelmed with solo and small group PvE content. For games like D2 and WoW (WoW PvP could be so much better if it was just a totally seperate game sort of like how HOTS is shaping up), its amazing but for games like DAOC, SWG, SWOTOR, Rift and even GW2 now, I feel like its uneeded. It will never be as good as WoW PvE so you may as well keep it small and develop events slowly over time or just not at all like in EVE, Planetside or UO. Players interacting with players unrestricted by extra rules is what makes an MMO really live up to all 3 of the letters in the acronym.
By Innkeep
On Tue Mar 17, 2015 03:43 PM
Still here at 31 years old, still checkin in.
By Satan4gotpass
On Tue Mar 17, 2015 08:02 PM
send me NDA breaking pics/vids of camelot unchained
By Nazgul
On Tue Mar 31, 2015 03:27 PM
Hearthstone was ok, but I'm not a fan of the free to play, pay to win model that those type of games are all migrating towards.

Just charge me a reasonable game price for a game that includes the cards necessary to play whatever deck I feel like making...a deckbuilder game shouldn't be limited by the fact you don't have cards after spending 40 hours playing simply because you didn't pay hundreds of $$ to get them all. Just becomes a grind for "items"....and in a deckbuilding game, that gets really old really fast.
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch