March 23, 2019, 10:02 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Diablo / Expansion

I cant believe it.
By Goldeezy
On Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:02 AM

I really cant believe d3 is the way it is.

Some of you may know, others may not, that I went to prison for 3 years. I know loke posted about it. I laughed when I seen the thread, it was very dzone.

Well I had heard it sucked but didnt believe it until I read about it online. D3 had an auction house? No more hostile button? No placing of skills or attributes. Idk why they would ruin diablo. I really figured id get out and see this site full of activity like back in the day. Glad to see its still alive though.

About my prison sentence. DEA set me up. Charged me with conspiracy to distribute 100kilos of marijuana. Yes they still lock people up for weed. It carries a 5 year minimum mandatory unless you snitch. I didnt. So I did 3 years with good time and a drug program which gets a year off.

Anyways I wanted to let everyone know im back. I did buy that white ps4 bundle with destiny. Than went and bought d3 ros. I only have a couple of hours on it as im stull in a halfway house for another week and played it on a home pass.

Anybody playing it on ps4?

SZ

3 Replies to I cant believe it.

re: I cant believe it.
By ReDiH
On Tue Sep 30, 2014 02:01 PM
How does the DEA set you up? Did you or did you not have 100kilos of weed? Just kinda laughed when I read that.

Have fun being out, I haven't been playing D3 at all. What's your job plan?
By Digs
On Wed Oct 01, 2014 08:44 AM
^^
What he said.
By Goldeezy
On Tue Oct 07, 2014 09:06 AM
No, I didnt have any weed on me. I had a guy who got busted, telling them that I did. Dea had very little evidence. I did some of what the snitch said but not all. Its crazy being busted with nothing on you. You want to go to trial but everyone who does loses and gets double the time. Best to take a deal and just do the time they offer.

ReplySendWatch