October 15, 2019, 2:03 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: OT

What the fuck
By XxSoulsxX
On Mon Feb 23, 2015 06:22 AM

not sure if any of you guys remember me, but this is the only place i remember some people i played with. Can't believe the site is still up.

Decided to do a run through d2 on the new patch because im bored waiting for CU or uthgard daoc server to come back up and haven't played since just after .10 when they ruined BvB.

How the fuck did they end up making d2 so carebear now, the game is so easy with synergies, they have respecs in every difficulty, act 5 is just monsters from a1-4( why even have and expansion pack), no need to use more then one skill really just max 1 + synergies and smash everything. Every class can use the best skills from other class's via items, teleport/bo/oak. leveling to 30 doesn't even matter anymore, it used to be so rewarding finally dinging 30 and getting orb/ww or whatever.

No way to die anymore, no need to check mobs for msle or anything before you kill them, they took out iron maiden lmfao, baal's mana burn does not even do damage anymore so he can't even hurt you.

How come no one can make a half decent game anymore and manage to completely ruin the games that were good, anyone have any recommendations?

No games separate good players and bad players anymore, everyone is the same and it fucking sucks.

rant over lol

2 Replies to What the fuck

re: What the fuck
By acxellmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Feb 25, 2015 04:36 AM
no shit

go play d2c it's more challenging

or on d3 if you go HC and push to high greater rifts, there is a real challenge
re: What the fuck
By XxSoulsxX
On Wed Feb 25, 2015 05:16 PM
d2c is dead, and still sucks post .10 only d2 i liked was 09 and earlier, feels as though the game is so unbalanced now. D3 was horrible, i played through norm/nm/hell, no difficulty at all.

It feels like a 3 button arcade game just going through levels rather then a open world diablo game. No channels, pub games, dueling kinda defeats the purpose. Main reason i always had fun playing d2 for years was just finding stuff for different level duelers, BvB on hc at any level pre .10 was the most fun i have had in any game, daoc pvp is only thing i enjoyed nearly as much.

You would think games would get better over time, not worse :\

Hopefully CU comes through and is a solid game, or next eso patch has some sort of progressive reward system for pvp if not i'am fucked now that my hip is toast and sports are out of the question for the next year or two :|

ReplySendWatch