August 24, 2019, 3:14 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: MMORPG / DAOC

Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2
! SWG and SB !
By MrGand
On Wed Jan 01, 2003 09:44 PM

I heard that Shadowbane was going under for lack of funds by ubisoft and would not get released :( i hope this isn't true.

BTW whos gonna pay 20 bucks a month to play a gay star wars game, not i. Muchless for one character space. SWG

29 Replies to ! SWG and SB !

re: ! SWG and SB !
By DrDeath_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:04 PM
TT
By edinborough
On Wed Jan 01, 2003 11:42 PM
more like $15/month
By edinborough
On Wed Jan 01, 2003 11:46 PM
oh and besides you can only have one char per server but there are roughly 10-15 servers right now which means you can have more chars just on different servers.... the benefits of this outweigh the gripes and moans of people who want more than one char per server so they can tweak their chars with their dedicated crafter....

i won't get into it, but basically gand doesnt know wtf he is talking about
By MrGand
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 02:12 AM
who the fuck wants to play a bunch of diffrent servers, also its 20 bucks a month..do urself a favor and shut the fuck up.
By edinborough
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 03:30 AM
good, dont play.... one less moron playing swg
By MrGand
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 04:08 AM
edin, have u ever played a mmporg? im guessing no and since u sucked ass at diablo 2. U will really suck ass at a mmporg and will quit after a month.... stfu, ur a cocksucker.
By Blaze_KOW
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 08:28 AM
I highly doubt that Ubisoft dosn't have funding, but we shall see.
By SpACeLy_II
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:01 AM
Ubisoft is one of the largest gaming industries around.

And to gandalf how much do you think we are paying to play everquest? On my visa it shows up 22 per month cuz we are paying american....
By SpACeLy_II
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:02 AM
Ubisoft is one of the largest gaming industries around.

And to gandalf how much do you think we are paying to play everquest? On my visa it shows up 22 per month cuz we are paying american....
By Ice_
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 01:09 PM
whoa gand u truly are a fucking moron, he just fucking explained why you only have 1 character per server , its so you dont tweak your fucking character. If you don't like it don't get the fucking gay, you've already proved several times u have the IQ of a chimpanzee, it would be a much better game without a stupid fat ass like you.
By Goldeezy
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 03:03 PM
Swg looks good and all but think of one of your friends walking in on you and your playing STAR WARS GALXIES...
Your social life has now been ruinded. Thx

SZ
By Ice_
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 03:56 PM
" Swg looks good and all but think of one of your friends walking in on you and your playing STAR WARS GALXIES...
Your social life has now been ruinded. Thx"

And why would D2 be any different ? and your like the last person here to quit.
By MrGand
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 05:29 PM
Twinking? ur a fucking moron...U cannot Twink in Daoc. Its not hard to make fucking itmes unusable by lower levels, please shut the fuck up cuz u know nothing of a mmporg.
By Darc_Mindmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 06:50 PM
1 character is a good idea, it prevent two problems out right. Twinking and powerleveling. Also being a skill based system instead of level based (meaning you have to use skills in order to raise your ability) the power leveling thing is pretty much not a probllem anyway. Twinking was not a problem in DAoC but since the advent of spellcrafting and alchemy twinking is becoming more evident. The hard caps on damage and armor factor and other things being level based does make it limited somewhat.
By DAOC_Rulezz
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 07:35 PM
im playin swg.. gogo powa rangers
By acxellmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:41 PM
I have two friends who have 2 accounts of DAOC so they can leech one char while the other kills, the leecher is a bard or something, I don't play DAOC so I don't really know. People will do the same thing with SWG even if it costs 20$/month
people pay 1000$ for items, 20$ for playing seems a fair price if you end up selling items.
Anyways, I will defenetly try SWG even if it costs 20$/month, it looks neat and I want a taste of it.
By MrGand
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:42 PM
paying 12 bucks a month is bad enough :( paying 1k for items is just sickening ^ ^
By DrDeath_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:50 PM
i OFFER 50 bucks for purple lightsaber and 100 bucks for orange lightsaber

bai
By Demolira
On Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:51 PM
Sure you can twink in DAOC. Dump a full suit of 99 qua crafted gear on someone, and they can tear up oranges and reds solo. My savage has managed an orange and red at the same time. There's a huge difference between wearing dropped or storebought gear that a char would usually find, and using a fully decked out suit of crafted gear.
By Ice_
On Sun Jan 05, 2003 02:42 PM
gand u cant afford 20$ a month but u can afford chems ? " funny, u call me fat but im skinnier then ur ass, and ima tweaker so i doubt i'll ever be fat. ice and meth own u. " fucking loser.
By Dvade86member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jan 05, 2003 05:55 PM
20 bucks isn't that bad, just don't buy a birthday dvd for your grandma- -_-
By asdf1234
On Sun Jan 05, 2003 06:22 PM
how would one char per account stop powerleveling? you can't play two characters on one account in most games, hell even in a badly programmed game like d2 it was difficult. all you need is two comps and one account for each which MANY people i know of have daoc, some even have 3 or 4.
By acxellmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jan 05, 2003 09:44 PM
yeah zero is right, most of my friends who play daoc have multiple accounts..
But still, 1 char per server prevents powerleveling a bit. I'll never pay 40$/month for powerleveling.
By sinisterone
On Thu Jan 09, 2003 09:58 AM
ehm edin pwned at d2 back when i would make like a diff char every 3 dayz or due to whatever happened he was alwayz their to let help me in hell moo moo's ^^ at lvl 1:~)
Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch