March 24, 2019, 4:26 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: MMORPG / DAOC

Funny thing, guy posts screenshots of his radar, but has his guild name in them. Owned
By Keen_Blademember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Apr 03, 2004 05:28 PM

vnboards.ign.com . . .(RP)/b20664/66859615/p1

5 Replies to Funny thing, guy posts screenshots of his radar, but has his guild name in them. Owned

re: Funny thing, guy posts screenshots of his radar, but has his guild name in them. Ow
By Sully_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Apr 03, 2004 05:53 PM
Huh?!?!
re: Funny thing, guy posts screenshots of his radar, but has his guild name in them. Ow
By Jerk
On Sat Apr 03, 2004 06:12 PM
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

----

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the vnboards.ign.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

----

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information:
Microsoft Support
By Moon_U
On Sat Apr 03, 2004 06:33 PM
add

(RP)/b20664/66859615/p1

after the _ in the link you click.

And I still don't know what the hell its about, even though I see the pic. Some "inside" DAOC humor?
By Keen_Blademember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Apr 03, 2004 08:40 PM
Kinda obvious the URL got cut off there in the link...
Anyway some guy posted pictures of how he was using radar (cheat like maphack, only its a BIG issue in the game for you non DAOC players). And in the chat in his screenshot, there was a guild message with their website, so everyone found out which guild it is. Aand eventually who the person is. He will most likely be banned now from the game.
By IAMTREEPHEARME
On Sat Apr 03, 2004 08:45 PM
radar fuckin pisses me off.. i love it when your roaming in an unable to be seen area and just get insta AoE mezzed without them even having a chance to register the fact that you are there..

ReplySendWatch