March 21, 2019, 8:58 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: MMORPG / SWG

Knight Online
By Jerk
On Sat Apr 24, 2004 09:45 PM
Edited by Jerk (80235) on 2004-04-24 21:47:28

just found out about new (FREE) mmorpg called Knight Online, don't mind the corny name it rox, alot like wow (atleast i think, never played wow) 4 races if youre playing free and has a very cool skill system where you can specialize in skill types when you reach certain levels, item system is alot like d2 just with ALOT more items, found the game on a previous link posted by satan (forgot link lol) my account is *IplayedDiablo, i dont know if theres a real f list on there or nothing but ill be playing on chars HUKHUKHUK or Wrinkles if you decide to play

www.knight-online.com.my

2 Replies to Knight Online

re: Knight Online
By Jerk
On Sat Apr 24, 2004 09:48 PM
Yes it is 3d~
re: Knight Online
By Satan4gotpass
On Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:18 PM
the site you're thinking of is mpogd.com it has every mmorpg on it. 2d and 3d :) And yeah knight online looked good, but it's going p2p june first

the poitn of that link was to make you all not go back to d2, because it sucks so much shit. Just browse those mmorpgs and for the love of god try one instead of playing diablo 2. Or just commit seppuku with your diablo 2 cd if you ever think about playing it again

the point is, my 5 page report is due tuesday and Its 12 so I'm going to bed. BYEZ

ReplySendWatch