January 23, 2019, 3:48 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: MMORPG / SWG

Iraqi Discussion Thread
By edinborough
On Thu May 13, 2004 02:12 PM

This topic is pretty heated at the moment so I thought I'd share my opinions with those that are quick to jump on the "nuke Iraq" bandwagon.

First off I would like to put the anti-American sentiment into perspective. I have a good idea why they hate us so much. It could be our lifestyle....hell I'd be pissed if I was living in a village didnt have a decent water supply while MTV and VH1 are dedicating hour long specials to entertainers who spend 100k+ on vehicles they dont even need just so they boost their over-inflated egos.

Also don't compare these guerilla-type militants to the average citizen living over there. Thats the same as them judging you on what the KKK or the average street gang does in their spare time.

I believe that suffering makes people enjoy the simple things much more. We take way too much for granted over here. I bet that a glass of water tastes much better if you had to go a mile or so to get it rather than just getting it from the sink.

23 Replies to Iraqi Discussion Thread

re: Iraqi Discussion Thread
By DrDeath_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu May 13, 2004 03:26 PM
NUKE IRAQ!
By HANCY
On Thu May 13, 2004 03:59 PM
yeX edin!

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.
By SirLancelot
On Thu May 13, 2004 04:13 PM
nuking would cause too many problems. i think we should declare war on islam and bring their holy war straight up their asses. i say bomb them till jesus comes back (if you believe in jesus that is). Cmon we can get some Static-X and Iniquity playing for days and days at a time.... guerilla warfare baby. And i say reinstate the draft and switch to kill on sight policy. Kill a few good to eliminate the bad, it sounds like a plan to me. If i was elected president i would be the Hitler of sand niggers. Genocide is my best frrrr iend.
By Blaze_KOW
On Thu May 13, 2004 04:55 PM
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.

LMAO
By Blaze_KOW
On Thu May 13, 2004 05:00 PM
Edited by BlazeKOW (29624) on 2004-05-13 17:06:30
Edited by BlazeKOW (29624) on 2004-05-13 17:07:09
I suggest you all download the song Tehran/Baghdad(song re-released during gulf war, instances of the word tehran changed to baghdad) by the offspring. It is a good song, and has some sexy middle-eastern sounding guitar riffs

Image hotlink - 'http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/terveetkadet/baghdad1.JPG'
buy me this plz, thx:

cgi.ebay.com . . .
By Dvade86member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu May 13, 2004 05:45 PM
You should all, if you have not already, watch Apocalypse Now. Or, if your halfways intellectual read Heart of Darkness by Conrad.

I completely agree with Edin. While I do support the war in Iraq, you all must realize that the average Iraqi citizen is (well, actually they might be now after our recent actions. So replace is with was) not out to kill Americans.

If you disagree with me, watch Apocalypse Now and tell me your reaction to when they shoot the Vietnamese fishing boat.
By Moon_U
On Thu May 13, 2004 06:06 PM
dr death you're a fuckign moron. I hope you were being sarcastic or something. using nuclear bombs in the middle east would possibly begin WWIII.
By SpACeLy_II
On Thu May 13, 2004 07:54 PM
If your comparing any real life event to a movie then u my friend need to rent the Nick Berg movie. I am the biggest danger to myself and society I do not care what is politically correect. I would be happy if they were all gone but it is simply not gonna happen. So in conclusion I say we do what we did in Vietnam. Empty the prison cells into the heart of IRaq and let em claw their way out. It is a win win situation and would make for one hell of a reality show :)
By Rednezmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu May 13, 2004 07:58 PM
Fuck nuke, that's too easy..we should just send over every iraqi hating american / canadian fully loaded and mow them down with bullets.
By Behrens
On Thu May 13, 2004 08:57 PM
THere would be no time for WW III, if we nuked first it be all over in seconds.
By Blaze_KOW
On Thu May 13, 2004 11:04 PM
What we need to do is hire a shitload of ninjas from japan and have then assassinate everyone!!!!1
By ILuVaTaR
On Fri May 14, 2004 12:03 AM
they should send my huge penis to iraq because it is unstoppable and never stops shooting
By Blaze_KOW
On Fri May 14, 2004 12:06 AM
is ur dong yellow, white, or a mix of both?
By Sully_member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri May 14, 2004 06:33 AM
1) Pull all our boys out of Iraq and the entire middle east.
2) Arm every single lifer/death row inmate.
3) Release them all over there and tell them to never come back, killing two birds with one stone.
By PH4lifemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat May 15, 2004 06:32 PM
lol sully
By Aries_TofC
On Sat May 15, 2004 06:58 PM
I would like to say a few things.

1. John RAMBO
2. Charles Bronson
3. Chuck Norris (Delta force style, not teh tex-ass rectal ranger)
4. Arnold Shwarzenegger (Spelling?)
5. Steven Segal

Am I forgetting anyone?? Oh yeah! Keanue Reaves! (cause he can turn people into tiny green numbers, jump into their stomachs and kill them from the inside). Teh Dream team of teh one man armies. We did it for basketball in teh olympics why not do it for war! We don't need teh nukes, just the formentioned 6 people. War = Done in 24 hours.

~ArieS~
By PH4lifemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat May 15, 2004 08:41 PM
Mr. T and the A team -_-
By Cyric
On Sat May 15, 2004 10:02 PM
i saw the a-team get locked in a barn, and they somehow turned a tractor into a tank and shot hay at people
By Blaze_KOW
On Sat May 15, 2004 11:26 PM
haha cyric i saw that episode

a-team was a good show but noone ever died, they would do all that gun fire but never hit anyone for a deth
By Keen_Blademember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun May 16, 2004 07:57 AM
Steven Segal is a pussy in real life. I read some entertainment news long ago how he almost got his ass kicked in a bar fight or something.
By Cyric
On Sun May 16, 2004 12:27 PM
hannibal was definetly leet
By Digs
On Tue May 18, 2004 12:35 PM
fukin john claud van dam!!

and if u want to really fuck them up send in the gracie family str8 out of brazuca
By Cyric
On Tue May 18, 2004 12:44 PM
AE?

ReplySendWatch